Sales Engineer - US (TOLA)
Sales Engineer (TOLA)
As a Sales Engineer at Medigate, you’ll help our large enterprise prospects understand the security and operational benefits of our SaaS solution as you become a trusted advisor. You will be supporting deployments in the field for our medically focused IoT security analytics platform. Our Sales Engineers are responsible for providing a high-touch technical sales experience for our prospects.
Please note this position is remote - candidates may work from anywhere in the US - TX, LA, MS, AR, OK preferred.
- Lead technical customer facing POC while communicating with Israeli R&D team
- Partner with the sales organization to bring the platform to market.
- Develop and deliver compelling product demos and proofs of concept.
- Provide technical sales support in acquiring new customers
- Develop a trusted partner relationship with customer executive sponsors and key stakeholders, and help navigate the complex buying cycles typical of high-value security purchases.
- Travel onsite to engage with customers as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep technical expertise in computer networking.
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer selling into large enterprises with a minimum of 2 years selling security solutions.
- Experience in performing technical presentations or public speaking.
- Experience in pre-sales for one of the following technologies: Network Access Controls (NAC), Access Management, NGFW, Advanced Threat Detection, UEBA technologies or similar.
- Ability to get into the weeds as to how we solve problems and create a value proposition.
- Must be comfortable communicating over the phone, in-person, and in writing (including SOWs & RFPs).
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills to interact with developers, IT, architects, and end users.
- Desire to keep updated on product and industry knowledge
- Comfort with the technical drivers behind a platform purchase.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous sales of SaaS solutions are a plus.
- Experience in enterprise security and operations.
- Experience presenting to the CIO, CISO, CSO, CTO of large organizations.
- Clear understanding of the current security solutions landscape.
- Ability to “own” initial conversations with technical leaders, and ability to clearly tie the value of a platform back to customer needs.