The industry has spoken and Medigate is named Best in KLAS. Learn more
Medigate is heading to HIMSS21 Learn more
Medigate is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO. Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners, you will manage mostly business related tasks for leadership such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To be successful in this role you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and G-suite, be extremely efficient, have a desire to work in a fast paced, global environment and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past. Ultimately, you will contribute to our mission by empowering the efficiency of our business with personalized and timely support.
- Support both the CEO (80%) and VP of Sales (20%)
- Manage the CEO's and VP of Sales calendar - organize and schedule appointments
- Manage the CEO’s travel - research, plan, and arrange professional (local and global) and occasionally personal travel
- Support full international exec team as needed (based in Israel)
- Board Liaison - plan and execute all board meetings and correspondences
- Own, plan, and manage the Executive level structure of recurring annual and quarterly meetings
- Organize events (both internal and external) on behalf of the Executives
- Write and distribute emails and meeting minutes through various platforms with internal/external executives and staff
- Manage Wework office space and storage room
- Manage Corporate Card Reconciliation
- Point of contact for executive team with People Operations for new hire onboarding
- Additional projects as needed to ensure the CEO is able to effectively lead and manage
- 3+ years of Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
- 1 years experience in virtual or in person events preferred
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge, including MS Office, Google Suite, Zoom Pro, Trello, Basecamp, Monday.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Critical attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding degree of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Previous work at a high growth VC backed global company