DevOps and Success Engineer
What we want to accomplish and why we’d like to hire you...
Medigate is solving the complex problem of connected medical devices and Internet of Thing (IoT) devices in the healthcare space. Medigate helps you discover, secure and guarantee efficient use and location of these rapidly growing connected assets. We are disrupting traditional workflows, processes and tools and offering customers a platform that can help many different teams reduce risk, become more efficient and show ROI back to their organization.
Medigate is a customer driven organization that promotes a culture of innovation, collaboration and a can-do attitude for whatever is needed to help our customers. Our platform empowers Health Delivery Organizations to make real time decisions with precise inventory visibility and insights. We’re a cloud native company using the latest and greatest technologies built on top of AWS adding a DevOps and Success Engineer to our team.
What you'll do...
You’ll ensure site reliability. You’ll deploy and maintain infrastructure to scale our product. You’ll support our pre-sales and post sales teams by ensuring customer environments are available. You will help customers stay connected. And you’ll be a rock star.
- Collaboration: you like working with teams and will do whatever it takes to help others succeed.
- Commitment: you care about uptime and an outage burns away a bit of your soul
- Coolness under fire: you’re calm when systems fail and simply get to work to get all systems back up.
- Humility: you’re humble and love working in a team without ego
- Adaptability: you thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact.
- Impact: You want to help solve a complex problem of healthcare availability and cyber security
- Grow: As you succeed, you want to grow and continue to be afforded exciting opportunities to sharpen your skills (or develop new ones).
What you'll need to be successful in this role...
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure as code, such as Terraform.
- Experience with Go, Bash, Python
- Experience with customer support and issue escalation
- Experience with monitoring & alerting tools
- CI/CD, automation of testing infrastructure
- *We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything we’ve listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume, please apply.
Tell Me More About Medigate:
- On a roll: Taking over the Healthcare Security and Efficiency market
- Great team: Founded, managed and backed by successful veterans of the IDF special cyber unit
- Great investors: We’re backed by YL Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners, Partech, Blumberg Capital and more.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing market for Medical device security and efficiency - our vision is to become the platform for clinical workflow security and efficiency for healthcare, bringing innovation that the laborious static tools and processes used to catalog, secure and operationalize connected medical devices.
- Great customers: Help our customers save time in their day so they can focus on making their organization more secure and efficient
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Please note this position is remote - candidates may work from anywhere in the US.
Medigate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building a company that fosters inclusion and belonging and reflects the diverse communities we serve across the country.