US Field and Pipeline Marketing Manager
The Field and Pipeline Marketing team (US East & US West) leads with a data driven strategy that maximizes pipeline creation and acceleration. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing programs in collaboration with sales leadership to drive pipeline targets. This role is responsible for the roll-out of inbound and outbound demand generation and pipeline acceleration programs across the North America region – including ABM, integrated digital campaigns, webinars, conferences/trade shows, and lead nurturing. You will create scalable marketing and communications strategies and programs, across multiple media to drive demand for Medigate’s products and services by increasing value and differentiation in the marketplace. Collaborating with key stakeholders on the product, corporate marketing, and sales teams will be critical to the success of this role.
The successful candidate will possess a deep understanding of SaaS B2B marketing with a strong background in developing strong cross-functional relationships to build a shared agenda. He/she will be an effective collaborator and motivator and must possess comprehensive knowledge of B2B marketing and an ability to link marketing initiatives to broader business objectives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to sales leadership by ensuring adequate pipeline coverage, providing regular data driven marketing updates, and surfacing subregional needs to broader marketing organization.
- Develop actionable pipeline insights and alleviate regional pipeline gaps by creating and executing an integrated marketing based on intent data and territory insights
- Create, promote, and execute integrated, multi-channel demand generation campaigns such as: ABM, integrated digital campaigns, webinars, conferences/trade shows, and lead nurturing to grow the revenue pipeline and deliver relevant messages to each of your team’s territories.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Team and Corporate Marketing by sharing field insights and feedback to develop effective acquisition campaigns/programs.
- Manage events, from concept and audience targeting to execution, including tradeshows, regional sales events, and webinars.
- Manage relationships with marketing vendors.
- Create and communicate campaign briefs, including goals and associated metrics to ensure synchronization across the marketing and sales teams.
- Preserve and enhance brand credibility and awareness across creative and campaigns.
- Track, measure, and report on pipeline metrics across field marketing programs in a repeatable, consistent manner to all internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and management of the annual marketing operating budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- 5+ years of B2B growth marketing or field pipeline experience in high-tech or cloud industry.
- 2+ years executing successful ABM campaigns.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Highly organized and adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are essential, strong storyteller.
- Relentless attention to detail and producing exceptional work.
- Ability to thrive a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Willing to travel at least 25% of the time.