Director of Marketing EMEA
Director of Marketing EMEA
The Director of Marketing will play a critical role in Medigate’s growth in EMEA. The ideal candidate will oversee all aspects of our go-to-market in EMEA, including lead generation, partner marketing and sales enablement functions. He/she will create and deliver lead generation campaigns through ABM, digital, social, and print marketing, and virtual and in-person events. He/she will be responsible for building the brand, creating pipeline, and ensuring all sellers have the necessary materials and tools to sell. This person will also build their team out as we scale this function over time, so needs to be comfortable doing and evolving into a player/coach role very quickly. Please note this position is remote - candidates may work from anywhere in EMEA or from our office in IL.
- Deliver a world-class marketing and go-to-market strategy for Medigate in EMEA.
- Manage positioning, branding, demand generation, and customer growth plans.
- Partner with our sales team on acquisition of leads and retention of customers.
- Lead & scale a high-performance marketing and operations team.
- Establish clear roles & responsibilities with objectives that are directly tied to marketing & revenue goals.
- Own our PR, content strategy, and thought leadership across EMEA.
- Create and execute communication strategy around conferences, campaigns, etc.
- Launch and manage a full marketing automation strategy to produce new lead generation targets and audiences.
- Align with partner marketing team to accelerate growth in the market
- Own multi-channel digital strategy, from SEO to paid SEM, and field, ensuring alignment to target customer and overall business goals.
- Research, understand, and share our IoT security competitive landscape.
- Create client-facing content, campaigns and programs that are clear, informative, and persuasive, and clearly articulates Medigate’s market differentiators.
- Leverage sales and marketing collateral from corporate (sales decks and one-pagers for digital & print) to support demand generation.
- Research, register, and design materials for industry events.
- Coordinate and execute external marketing via webinars, virtual fairs, sponsored events, etc.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their objectives, report on results, and optimize future programs.
- Support general business needs, as required.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Knowledge of the healthcare or IoT market segment a plus.
- Well-versed in the latest techniques used in the digital marketing space.
- Extremely detail-oriented, yet creative and innovative.
- Ability to handle the technological demands of using multiple applications simultaneously.
- You have hired and managed marketing employees and have a strong viewpoint on how to hire for specific roles.
- You know how to truly partner with our product leaders, so our marketing efforts are in sync with product strategy.
- You know how to truly partner with our sales leaders, to create a successful go-to-market organization.
- You understand how to go-to-market with partners
- You’re ROI-driven, and like to iterate-and-improve with all of your marketing efforts