Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, The Community Manager is responsible for owning and maintaining Medigate’s digital learning platforms and tools to ensure both employees and customers are set up for success. This includes the continuous improvement of the platforms, system integrations and enhancements. As well as content planning, scheduling and development when needed. This role is a critical thought partner and driver in determining how we evolve our content and learning management systems to ensure audiences have access to the latest tools and content. Working directly with operations, customer success team, and business partners, this role serves as the subject matter expert on Medigate’s learning technology and tools, executing on our digital learning strategy, driving optimum learning efficiency, experience, and scale.
Please note this position is remote - candidates may work from anywhere in the US.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis with stakeholders to determine unmet needs and possibilities for improvements utilizing existing digital learning portfolio solutions and mapped to the learner experience journey
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to system functionality and software systems
- Lead communication strategy for new and existing digital learning technology including platform enhancements
- Build and develop effective and instructionally sound learning experiences using a range of learning methods (video, text, sound bites, etc.) and verification of core concepts learned (tests, quizzes, recorded sessions, etc.)
- Continuously upgrade/refresh learning materials based on iterative delivery and retrospective and maintain source control for learning materials
- Leverage existing learning evaluation standards to measure program impact
- Track and report on utilization and engagement with the platforms
- Optimize the platforms for the best community experience.
- Manage partnerships with all new and existing digital learning vendors including onboarding, solution design, development, and implementation, monitors progress of service level agreements and execution of SOW’s.
- Build programs that recognize and reward community contributions
- Drive adoption of our community platforms and tools by conducting user training sessions, communicating effectively with employees and customers
- Own and execute the content management and learning management system strategy, implementation, improvement, and maintenance with collaboration across functional teams
- Lead the development and maintenance of our community platforms including systems and tools, people, security, and content management
- Be the go-to community person, moderating content, ensuring answers to member questions and getting to know the groups and individual participants
- Bachelor’s degree in IT systems, or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in IT product support, learning management systems or similar field
- Able to design learning around a broad range of subject matters and mediums.
- Knowledge working with Lessonly and/oror community forum platforms a plus.
- Results Driven. Experience managing program ROI, metrics evaluation, and reporting on program deliverables.
- A True Team Player. Strong team player with a track record of cross-functional collaboration. Possess deep command of the ability to build trust and relationships with a variety of stakeholders, leaders, and teammates.
- Energy and Creativity. Ability to be agile and flexible when creating design best practice
- Relentlessly High Standards. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands.
- Service Minded. Dedication to customer success.
- Detail-oriented. Handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
- Uses good judgment and tact.
- History of success onboarding/implementing customers on SaaS platforms and providing an exception customer experience.
- Demonstrate and share a passion for digital learning in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to facilitate and lead projects
- Ability to research, analyze information and form recommendations
- Strong vendor management capabilities
- Content writing and management skills