IoT Security Made Simple
One Solution. Every Device.
Do you know what's connected to your clinical network?
Don't settle for less than 100% visibility. Every unidentified connected device is a potential cybersecurity risk, warranty risk, and HIPAA violation risk.
A Single Solution that Benefits Everyone
- Automated inventory of connected medical devices
- Optimized asset allocation and utilization
- Simplified management, maintenance and compliance reporting
- Integration into existing CMMS
- Device-centric, prioritized risk assessment
- Clinical anomaly detection and prevention
- Micro segmentation through NAC integration
- Device traffic restriction through firewall integration
- Detailed knowledge of devices connected to clinical network
- Identification of risks based on manufacturer protocols and clinical workflows
- Isolation of devices communicating outside of manufacturer protocols
Our on the ground experience plus our in-house expertise allows our solution to generate alerts and policies that are contextually based, accurate and actionable.
Our device signature database is the most extensive in the industry. We inventory and classify all devices with the highest degree of accuracy.
We have integrated with leading security vendors such as Palo Alto Networks and Cisco in order to enrich their platforms with contextual information that enables rule-based, clinically driven security policies.
Where you can find us.
San Diego, CA