The industry has spoken and Medigate is named Best in KLAS. Learn more
Medigate is heading to HIMSS21 Learn more
Medigate is a cyber security company founded in 2017. We are revolutionizing device security and management for healthcare organizations. We’ve combined our cybersecurity and clinical workflow expertise into a unique IoT security solution that understands risky device behaviors, responds to incidents and integrates with existing NACs and firewalls to block online threats.
The Data team is a pivotal point in the company and a major part of its growth drivers.
We pride ourselves on creating an intelligent, data-driven product based on research and constant feedback.
As a Network analyst you will be responsible for improving our device identification process, provide meaningful insights to both clients and prospects based on network data, and develop unique knowledge in IoT security.
In this role, you will need to know how to look at the details while keeping the big picture in mind. A passion for data and a drive to learn new things is needed.
- Explore raw network traffic
- Perform in-depth traffic analysis utilizing various tools
- Take responsibility for all data needs for certain clients
- Initiate R&D work based on research
- Create useful and creative data queries
- Work with the product team in improving value
Ideal candidates will have:
- 2+ years of proven Data Analysis experience in a cyber-security domain
- Extensive understanding of networks, networking concepts and protocols
- Experience with SQL and Wireshark
- Python - Advantage
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in English (writing)
- Willing and able to meet challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.