The industry has spoken and Medigate is named Best in KLAS. Learn more
Director of Worldwide Sales Operations
Medigate is a Cyber security company founded in 2017. We are revolutionizing device security and asset management for healthcare organizations. We've combined our cybersecurity and clinical workflow expertise into a unique IOT security solution that understands risky device behaviors, responds to incidents and integrates with the existing security stack to block online threats.
We're seeking a Director of Worldwide Sales Operations to help drive productivity and efficiency across the finance and sales organizations. Reporting to finance leadership, the Director of Worldwide Sales Operations will serve as a bridge between the finance and sales organizations.
- Pipeline management: Ensure that SFDC remains updated to facilitate accurate opportunity tracking and forecasting; update forecasts and track progress vs. goals and prior forecasts.
- Opportunity monitoring: Follow detailed progress of specific opportunities in sales pipeline through regular interaction with sales team members; ensure that SFDC information such as sales stages, opportunity amounts, probabilities, and timing of closes are consistent with company policies and standard practices.
- Sales Metrics: Track and monitor sales metrics to track and analyze performance.
- Renewal tracking: Track renewal opportunities and manage internal resources to ensure sufficient support given to enable timely renewals; highlight risks or concerns well before renewal process becomes active.
- Reporting/Dashboards: In conjunction with Director of Business Operations, develop and maintain sales-related dashboards and reporting.
- Processes: Recommend and implement improvements in sales processes to increase efficiency as we continue to scale.
- Deal review: Review quotes prepared by sales teams for accuracy and meeting product and pricing guidelines.
- Deal desk: serve as primary interface between stakeholder groups throughout Medigate and external legal counsel, ensuring that quotes and contracts comply with standard company practices and coordinating internal discussions and any necessary approvals for exceptions.
- Sales compensation calculations: Review commission calculations with input from sales and finance.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in sales operations or related area (e.g. deal desk) at enterprise software/SaaS company
- Preference for experience at a rapidly-growing startup company
- Strong experience with SFDC, Google Sheets, and Excel
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building working relationships across an organization
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills