Senior DevOps Engineer
Medigate provides the industry’s first and leading dedicated medical device security platform, enabling providers to deliver secure, connected care. Medigate fuses the knowledge and understanding of medical workflow and device identity and protocols with the reality of today’s cybersecurity threats. With Medigate, medical providers can more safely operate all medical devices on their networks, enabling the deployment of existing and new devices to patients while ensuring their privacy and safety. We are looking for a Senior Devops engineer to join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Evolve and maintain Medigate cloud and on prem environment.
- Evolve and scale Medigate CI/CD pipelines
- Evolve and scale Medigate development environments and techniques
- Develop and adopt new tools to make Development and Operations processes at Medigate more efficient.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize service performance, reliability, failover, and scale.
- Maintain Medigate availability by participating in DevOps on-call shifts.
- 4+ years hands-on experience as DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years experience with linux hands on system experience
- 2+ years experience with running production workload on cloud, preferably AWS
- Experience with IaC, e.g.: Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Significant Coding experience Python, Bash or other equivalent
- Proven experience with building services, supportability and monitoring Infrastructures
- Experience with docker and kubernetes in production environment
- Experience with Monitoring and maintaining a 24x7 production environment.
- Mastering CI\CD concepts and hands on implementations experiences, specifically git
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- knowledge and experience with monitoring solution such as, Datadog, Graphite, etc
- Experience with Jenkins and CircleCI
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Provisioning and operating NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch …